SASKATCHEWAN'S MODERN JIU JITSU CLUB
We LOVE Jiu Jitsu and that passion speaks for itself in how we run our club.
We provide Regina with a warm, professional training environment, not an MMA/fight club.
What makes us different:
- Largest schedule in Saskatchewan for adults and kids.
- Welcoming atmosphere for beginners and long time practitioners.
- Training environment that prioritizes learning, safety, respect and control over winning at all costs.
- Large focus on conceptual learning rather than thousands of techniques.
- Modern, structured curriculum that teaches today's global standard for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- Consistent, attentive coaching and instruction from the beginning of class to the end of sparring.
- Sparring 'never ends'. You are never hurried off the mats. Train as long as you like.
- Cleanliness is mandatory. Mats are washed every day, clean kimonos and rash guards are required.
- Regular team events and group competitions.
DEVELOP YOUR MIND AND BODY WITH US!
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) has been proven, when understood correctly, to effectively deal with bigger and stronger opponents. When you discover in yourself that you can thrive in uncomfortable situations and use technique to defend yourself against a much larger opponent, it exponentially grows your confidence. We are all training to get in better shape and to learn the worlds most effective martial art, but Jiu Jitsu also helps develop our minds.
Come drop in for a class and experience why we are Saskatchewan's fastest growing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu team!
The hardest part is making it to the door. The rest is easy.