SASKATCHEWAN'S ONLY PURE BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU GYM
We LOVE BJJ and that passion will speak for itself in how we run our club.
We provide Regina with a warm, professional training environment, not an MMA/fight club. Here is what makes us different.
- Largest schedule in Saskatchewan for adults and kids.
- Safe, friendly environment that prioritizes learning and restraint over winning at all costs.
- Modern, structured curriculum that teaches today's global standard for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- Consistent coaching and instruction from the beginning of class to the end of sparring.
- Sparring 'never ends'. You are never hurried off the mats. Train as long as you like.
- Cleanliness is mandatory. Mats are washed every day, clean kimonos and rash guards are required.
- Regular team events and group competitions.
- Six open mat class times to drill (practice) technique and spar.
DEVELOP YOUR MIND AND BODY WITH US!
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) has been proven, when understood correctly, to be an effective method for dealing with bigger and stronger opponents. When you discover in yourself that you can thrive in uncomfortable positions and use technique to defend yourself against a much heavier opponent, it exponentially grows your confidence. We are training to get in better shape and learn to defend ourselves, but Jiu Jitsu also develops our minds.
Come drop in for a class and experience why we are Saskatchewan's fastest growing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu team!