Our team represents today's global standard for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and our program is modeled after the top performing schools in the world today. Our instructors continue to train with Jiu Jitsu's best and share that knowledge and experience with our members. We believe in consistent coaching, teaching technique in-depth, the power of a professional atmosphere, and a strong focus on structured learning and repetition.
What makes us different
- Largest schedule in Saskatchewan.
- Training environment that prioritizes learning, safety, respect and control.
- Curriculum with instruction in cutting edge, modern Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- Light, focused, non-intimidating atmosphere.
- Attentive coaching and instruction during entire training session.
- Sparring never ends. Train as long as you like.
- High expectations for cleanliness and personal hygiene.
- Regular team events and group gatherings.
Our open concept facility provides 1500 square feet of Zebra tatami mats.
John has trained Jiu Jitsu for over ten years without break and represents the new era of modern Jiu Jitsu athletes. He is highly regarded for his positional understanding and ability to clearly pass on advanced technical knowledge. Jiu Jitsu is his full time career and he is implementing a system which is producing amazing results in Regina and beyond. He continues to compete at a high level and travels regularly to train with the best in the world.
Jason was ranked one of the top brown belts in the world prior to receiving his Black belt from the most accomplished Black belt of all time (Ruben "Cobrinha" Maciel). Jason is considered one of the greatest grapplers to come out of Canada, winning several prestigious IBJJF tournaments both in the adult and master division.
Karlin has been training for eight years and quickly developed a proven ability to perform at a higher level in competition. He travels annually to train for extended periods of time at the famous 'University of Jiu-Jitsu' in San Diego, California. He has some impressive victories over top competition in his weight and ranking.